YOUR JOURNEY TO GREAT SKIN STARTS HERE
We are finally giving the people what they want! Aronsè Cosmetics is launching a skincare line: Aronsè Skincare.
We are starting off with a 3 step process for serums, launching Vitamin C, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid (plus a surprise 4th product that's not a serum!)
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPDATES ON LAUNCH DATES by joining the mailing list.
Read on to find out why you might need a serum!
WHY ADD SERUMS TO YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE
- Serums have a higher dose of active ingredients than your average skincare product, meaning if you target skin concerns with serums you can really see the benefits.
- They are light weight and cost effective, as you only need to apply a few drops for the entire face.
- There are different types of serums which can target different skin issues, for example you can use our Vitamin C Serum to brighten skin, ensuring your glow up isn't just with makeup.
- Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum will help to soften skin, smoothing out any texture over time.
- Our Retinol Serum encourages the production of collagen, therefore improving fine lines. It can also improve uneven skin, treat pigmentation and improve skin surface.
HOW TO APPLY FACE SERUMS, THE ORDER OF APPLICATION
For best results, apply in this order:
- After cleansing and toning, wait a few seconds and apply Vitamin C, or Hyaluronic Acid (if using both, first apply Vitamin C, wait 60 seconds then apply Hyaluronic Acid).
- Wait a few seconds to dry then apply your regular moisturiser followed with sunscreen. It's important to wear sunscreen when using serums as they increase sun exposure.
- After cleaning and toning, allow skin to dry, apply our Retinol serum.
- Wait 60 seconds and apply your night time moisturiser.
Join our mailing list for updates on launch date.
**You should expect to see results within the first 4 weeks, but this may vary from person to person.